Wednesday, July 11, 2007






NEWS!!! NEWS!!! NEWS!!!

not that news.....I just realized I had not blogged that my ski is back. The ski I lost back in Feb is now back in my possesion, and none the less for the wear.....I even got to ski them when we were on Hood. Probably not the best ski for the conditions, but they are fun skis no matter what....
The pics are from the recent travels. Photo one is of (left to right)Denver, Diesel, and Jesse's dog Tamu on the flanks of Wing Ridge in the Wallowas. Photo two is Trevor expressing his self satisfaction with his wood splitting abilities, the Seven Devils are in the background, this photo is from Wing Ridge as well. The third is of a Patty's Mexican kitchen burrito (our favorite Moscow eatery) with Capn'Jon Totten and Jesse Sears, and Mt. Hood in the background. Finally a shot of "base camp" at the timberline ski area parking lot, yes. we did rule that place....

No comments: